Student Experience Adviser
Sydney or Brisbane
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional currently has a full time opportunity for a Student Experience Adviser to join our team in either Sydney or Brisbane. We are seeking an individual who is able to bring together high level critical thinking and strong customer service experience.
The Student Experience Adviser will primarily be responsible for delivering an exceptional experience by guiding and supporting our students through the critical milestones of their journey with Kaplan Professional. Focusing on providing outbound customer service and advice to students on vocational education and higher education qualifications and their personal study pathway. This role will also encompass:
- Providing excellent customer service, advice, guidance and support to students regarding Kaplan products, services and procedures;
- Participating in outbound call initiatives to students as scheduled;
- Building strong relationships with existing and new student to foster lifelong partnerships
- Proactively recognising customer needs and identifying appropriate solutions;
- Be a driving force of continuous improvement within the business; and
- Attending and participating in student events as and when required
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Experience in an outbound call centre and/or education environment;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- High level written and verbal communication skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Planning/Organising Work Management Skills; and
- Knowledge of the finance or education industry (desirable).
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you will thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 16 November 2018.