Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional Education is a leading national provider of professional education and training for the financial services industry. We offer registration and compliance courses, vocational and Higher Education programs, continuing professional development (CPD) options as well as customised corporate solutions.
The Production Assistant is responsible for coordinating with the CPD editorial team to deliver video and other multimedia products suitable for Kaplan Professional clients.
This successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Coordinating the production of all multimedia content.
- Coordinating and liaising with external production companies, film crews and interviewees.
- Writing and editing scripts for video production including selecting appropriate stock footage.
- Assisting with video editing and post-production to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
To succeed in the role, you’ll be results-driven, highly motivated and enjoy thinking outside the square.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Experience in video production.
- Experience in the design components of post-production video.
- Visual and graphic design skills.
- Degree, Diploma or cadetship in relevant field.
- Proven abilities in the production of multimedia content including info graphics.
- Project management skills.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Professionalism when consulting with external production contractors and industry interviewees.
- Experience working in financial services.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to story-board.
- Ability to use multiple authoring tools e.g. Scorm, Articulate, Lectora.
- Experience with a Learning Management System.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 16th of November 2018.